TERMS OF SERVICE:
- Obligation of Contributors. If you operate a blog site, comment on a website, post material to the Blog, submit hyperlinks on the Website or blog, or even otherwise make (or even allow any type of 3rd party to make) content readily available through the Internet site (any such material, “Content”), You are completely responsible when it comes to the material concerning, and also any harm coming from, that Content. That is the case regardless of whether the Content in question comprises words, image, an audio tracks documents, or even personal computer software. Simply by making Content accessible, you stand for and warrant that:
the downloading, copying as well as use in regard to the Content will not infringe the proprietary rights, consisting of yet not necessarily constricted to the copyright, license, trademark or trade secret rights, of any type of third party;
assuming that your recruiter holds rights to intellectual property you make, you have possibly (i) got authorization from your employer to promote or make available the Web content, incorporating although not confined to any software, or (ii) secured from your employer a waiver as to all rights in or to the Material;
you have indeed fully complied with any 3rd party licenses pertaining to the Subject matter, and have done all types of things necessary to appropriately pass through to end people any needed terms;
the Material is not fake, is certainly not machine- or randomly-generated, and does not include immoral or perhaps negative business subject matter produced that one may steer visitor traffic to third party web sites or increase the internet search engine rankings of 3rd party sites, or to further unlawful acts (including phishing) or misdirect beneficiaries regarding the provider of the material (for example, spoofing);.
the Web content is never porn, does not contain threats or even provoke violence to individuals or entities, and does not violate the privacy or publicity rights of any third party;.
By submitting Content to www.paymonthlysimonly.co.uk for inclusion on your Online site, you grant www.paymonthlysimonly.co.uk a world-wide, royalty-free, and non-exclusive consent to replicate, customize, adjust and release the Content solely for the purpose of showcasing, distributing and promoting your wordpress blog. If you delete Material, www.paymonthlysimonly.co.uk will use realistic endeavours to remove it from the Site, but you accept that caching or referrals to the Content may not be made without delay unaccessible.
Without having restricting any of those representations or warranties, www.paymonthlysimonly.co.uk has the right (although not the obligation) to, in www.paymonthlysimonly.co.uk’s exclusive discretion (i) refuse or get rid of any information that, in www.paymonthlysimonly.co.uk’s realistic point of view, breaches any www.paymonthlysimonly.co.uk policy or is in any way harmful or unacceptable, or (ii) terminate or deny accessibility to and use of the Web site to any specific individual or body for any reason, in www.paymonthlysimonly.co.uk’s sole discretion. www.paymonthlysimonly.co.uk will have no obligation to offer a reimbursement of any sums already paid.
Support. If your service includes access to priority email support. “Email support” means the ability to make requests for technical support assistance by email at any time (with reasonable efforts by www.paymonthlysimonly.co.uk to respond within one business day) concerning the use of the VIP Services. “Priority” means that support takes priority over support for users of the standard or free www.paymonthlysimonly.co.uk.com services.
- Responsibility of Website Visitors. www.paymonthlysimonly.co.uk has not reviewed, and can not review, all of the material, including computer software, posted to the Website, and can not therefore be responsible for that material’s content, use or effects. By operating the Website, www.paymonthlysimonly.co.uk does not represent or imply that it endorses the material there posted, or that it believes such material to be accurate, useful or non-harmful.
- Content Posted on Other Websites. We have not reviewed, and can not review, all of the material, including computer software, made available through the websites and webpages to which www.paymonthlysimonly.co.uk links, and that link to www.paymonthlysimonly.co.uk. www.paymonthlysimonly.co.uk does not have any control over those non-vwtransportert5. com websites and webpages, and is not responsible for their contents or their use. By linking to a non-vwtransportert5. com website or webpage, www.paymonthlysimonly.co.uk does not represent or imply that it endorses such website or webpage.
- Copyright Infringement and DMCA Policy. As www.paymonthlysimonly.co.uk asks others to respect its intellectual property rights, it respects the intellectual property rights of others. If you believe that material located on or linked to by www.paymonthlysimonly.co.uk.com violates your copyright, you are encouraged to notify www.paymonthlysimonly.co.uk in accordance with www.paymonthlysimonly.co.uk’s Digital Millennium Copyright Act (“DMCA”) Policy. www.paymonthlysimonly.co.uk will respond to all such notices, including as required or appropriate by removing the infringing material or disabling all links to the infringing material.
- Intellectual Property. This Agreement does not transfer from www.paymonthlysimonly.co.uk to you any www.paymonthlysimonly.co.uk or third party intellectual property, and all right, title and interest in and to such property will remain (as between the parties) solely with www.paymonthlysimonly.co.uk. www.paymonthlysimonly.co.uk, www.paymonthlysimonly.co.uk, the www.paymonthlysimonly.co.uk logo, and all other trademarks, service marks, graphics and logos used in connection with www.paymonthlysimonly.co.uk, or the Website are trademarks or registered trademarks of www.paymonthlysimonly.co.uk or www.paymonthlysimonly.co.uk’s licensors. Other trademarks, service marks, graphics and logos used in connection with the Website may be the trademarks of other third parties.
- www.paymonthlysimonly.co.uk reserves the right to display adverts on your blog except if you have acquired an ad-free profile.
- www.paymonthlysimonly.co.uk retains the right to display attribution links such as ‘Blog at www.paymonthlysimonly.co.uk,’ theme author, and font attribution in your blog site footer or toolbar.
- Partner Products. By triggering a partner product (e.g. theme) from one of our partners, you agree that partner’s terms of service. Anyone can withdraw of their terms of service whenever by de-activating the partner product.
- www.paymonthlysimonly.co.uk retains the right, at its own sole discernment, to adjust or remove and replacing any kind of component of this Arrangement. It is your obligation to check this particular Agreement occasionally with respect to adjustments. Your continued consumption of or access to the Online site following the posting of any type of adjustments to this specific Agreement comprises acceptance regarding those changes. www.paymonthlysimonly.co.uk may also, in the coming future, deliver new services and/or features using the Site (involving, the launch of new tools and useful resources). This type of new features and/or services shall certainly be subject to the terms and conditions of this Agreement.
- www.paymonthlysimonly.co.uk may put an end to your access to all or any component of the Internet site at any moment, with or without cause, with or without notice, effective immediately. If you wish to end this Agreement or your www.paymonthlysimonly.co.uk account (if you have one), you may simply stop making use of the Website. Notwithstanding the foregoing, if you have a paid services profile, such account can only be terminated by www.paymonthlysimonly.co.uk if you materially breach this Agreement and fail to cure such infringement in thirty (30) days from www.paymonthlysimonly.co.uk’s notification to you thereof; provided that, www.paymonthlysimonly.co.uk can discontinue the Web site immediately as part of a general shut down of our service.
- Disclaimer of Warranties. The Website is offered “as is”. www.paymonthlysimonly.co.uk and its suppliers and licensors hereby disclaim all warranties of any kind, express or implied, including, without limit, the warranties of merchantability, fitness for a particular objective and non-infringement. Neither www.paymonthlysimonly.co.uk nor its suppliers and licensors, makes any warranty that the Website will be error free or that access thereto will be continuous or uninterrupted. You understand that you obtain from, or otherwise obtain content or services through, the Web page at your own discretion and risk.
- Limitation of Liability. In no event will www.paymonthlysimonly.co.uk, or its suppliers or licensors, be liable with respect to any topic matter of this agreement under any contract, negligence, strict liability or other legal or equitable theory for: (i) any special, incidental or consequential damages; (ii) the cost of purchase for substitute products or services; (iii) for interruption of use or loss or corruption of data; or (iv) for any amounts which go beyond the fees paid by you to www.paymonthlysimonly.co.uk under this agreement during the twelve (12) month period prior to the cause of action. www.paymonthlysimonly.co.uk will have no liability for any failure or delay due to issues beyond their acceptable control. The foregoing shall not apply to the extent prohibited by relevant law.